Last revised on: July 31, 2019
Austin Street Skincare, LLC respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Information that you volunteer
This site collects the following information that you provide to us:
• Personal contact and payment information. When you make a purchase, you voluntarily provide us with your name, email address, shipping and billing address, payment information, and purchase details. We collect this information via Squarespace (website host) and Stripe (eCommerce payment processor). We will process this information to fulfill your order and provide customer support.
• Email address. When you submit a query or comment using a contact form on our site, we retain your email address through G Suite (cloud-based business applications) so we may provide you with service. When you voluntarily sign up for our mailing list, we may contact you about our store, promotions, events, new products, and other updates. We collect your email address on our site through MailChimp (email marketing service). You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. We do not sell, rent, or share our email list containing your personal information to third-parties.
Information that's automatically collected
This site collects the following information automatically:
•User information. As you browse our site, we may automatically receive information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, location, operating system, and browser type. We receive this information via cookies and similar technologies used by Squarespace Analytics. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate and it is not identifiable to you. We collect this information in order to evaluate, protect, and improve our website and services.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
How we protect your information
We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information by taking reasonable precautions and following industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We have partnered with Stripe to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. Stripe processes your order payment using secure transfer protocols, including secure socket layer (SSL) encryption, secure connections, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliance, firewalls, and regular security audits.
Why we collect it, how we share it, and how long we keep it
We collect this information so we can better serve you. The information collected is only shared with our trusted third-party partners (for example, delivery companies and payment processors) when necessary to serve you. We may disclose your personal information in the event we are required:
•to respond to legal process or government requests;
•to enforce our Terms of Service and policies;
•to prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
•to protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
If we sell or merge Austin Street Skincare, LLC, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law. We will NEVER sell your information to a third-party. We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary.
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our website that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
• the right to access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to object to processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
• the right to withdraw consent.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. Please check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update to this policy was July 31, 2019.
This website is owned and operated by Austin Street Skincare, LLC, a Texas limited liability company.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, or if you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at email@example.com.